We offer sincere condolences to Bibi Fatema Zahra (as) and pay our tribute to the sacrifices offered by Imam Hussain (as) and his companions in Kerbala.
Daily program up to the 9th Night of Muharram:
Mehfil -e- Abbas (as)
7:45 to 8 pm – Hadise Kisaa/Marsia
8 to 8:30 pm – Majlis in Gujarati by visiting scholar Sheikh Mois Reza from France
8:40 to 9 pm – Marsia
9 to 9:45 pm – Lecture in English and Majlis in Urdu by visiting scholar Sheikh Safder Jaffer from Dubai UAE.
Gents majalis will be displayed on the screens at Imambarghah outside compound and the prayer Mosque (ground floor).
Daily majalis for boys at Mehfil -e- Asghari at 4:30 pm
Daily evening majalis at Kabrastan at 4:45 pm
Morning Majalis at Mehfil -e- Abbas (as) at 10:30 am
Evening Majalis at Imambarghah at 4:30 pm
Night Majalis as per schedule above
Polite request to all Mumineen
1) Please offer chair facilities to the elderly, sick and handicapped.
2) Please cooperate and follow instructions from the IUVC and Task Force volunteers.
3) Parking slots on Indira Gandhi street reserved for the elderly, sick and handicapped.
4) Please avoid smoking in the Mosque compound.
5) All parents are requested to assist in taking special care for their children.
6) Mobile phones to be switched off or kept on silent during majalis.